Friday, 15 March 2013

Author highlights for this week

Author highlights for this week...

feedback

I'm pretty estatic about this highlight. Feedback, my young adult sci-fi adventure novel, has almost cracked the top 200 mark at Kobo Books.

Ebook available to buy for $5.76 at Kobo Books http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Feedback/book-A_a3PM6uTES3pE_tE-vm0w/page1.html?s=r8mH6TaYfU2Y1B1sG70S5g&r=2



literary agents

I discovered this database of literary agents that is totally kickass awesome. I am contacting agents this week about my recently completed young adult paranormal romance novel.

Anyone interested in checking out this "free!!!" yes "free!!!" database of agents please do so here. http://www.agentquery.com/search.aspx


new project

I'm taking a different path with my current project. It's an adult science fiction story of two men from two different worlds - one dystopian and one utopian - and what happens when they meet. This novel will probably take me the rest of 2013 to write but it's a story that's been in my head for a while.



2 comments:

  1. That is awesome that the Feedback ranking is so high! I'm in the middle of it and can't wait to finish. I had to FORCE myself to put it down since I'm trying to edit two books right now. I love Feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brinda. It's nice to hear that you love Feedback. And nice othear that you're editing 2 books! Wow, that's gotta be keeping you busy and excited.

    Just to let you know that as at today, Feedback is now ranked #82 on the Kobo listing. I'm off to update everyone.

    Thanks for stopping by.
    Good luck with the editing!
    Debbie

    D L Richardson
    www.dlrichardson.com

    ReplyDelete