Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Hairstyles I've had over the years

Okay, I'm doing something completely different here. I'm posting photos of my hair styles I've had over the years. I think I'm being very brave because basically the hairstyle I want the hairstyle I end up with are at the polar ends of opposite.
 
 
1984 or 1985 I can't quite recall exactly. But a barber cut it. Says it all really.
 
1985 or 1986. Home dye job. I wanted blonde. Got red.
 
2002. Grew hair long but always tied it back


2004. Sick of tying back long hair so cut it.
2004. My wedding photo hair.

2009. Not sure if I like no fringe or fringe.
2009. Decided I wanted a fringe after all.

2010. Hair salon dye job. But stylist kept cutting it shorter and shorter.
 
2010. Never wanted it this short.


2011. didn't let the stylist cut it for a while. This is one of my favourite styles. Nobody seems to be able to reproduce it.
 
 
 
2012. Growing hair long. Like the two-tone.

2001 on the left. 2013 on the right.





ABOUT THE AUTHOR

D L Richardson is the author of speculative fiction. She has three teen novels and one short story anthology published. Her first novel reached number 2 at OmniLit and number 38 at Kobo Books. Her second reached number 1 at OmniLit. Little Red Gem is her third novel and recently won 2nd place Best Books of 2013 Paranormal Cravings. She lives in Australia on the NSW south coast with her husband and dog.


Contact information

Email                   dlrichardsonbooks@bigpond.com 
Blog           www.dlrichardsonwrites.blogspot.com
Website          www.dlrichardson.com Facebook      http://goo.gl/560JXl  
Twitter              www.twitter.com/#!/DLRichardson1

No comments:

Post a Comment