Tuesday, 27 September 2016

"Welcome to the Apocalypse" has 30 days to impress the Kindle Scouts


 https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/2IU3N48DQL1QJ
 
"Welcome to the Apocalypse" has 30 days to impress the Kindle Scouts
Starting Sept 28 2016.
 
My sci-fi novel "Welcome To The Apocalypse" has been approved for a 30 day campaign with Kindle Scout, an imprint of Amazon. I'm hoping you can help me WIN nominations.
How the campaign works is similar to So You Think You Can Dance or American Idol or X-Factor. Readers get to vote on a book in the program. Votes count towards publication.
Why should readers vote? If the book is published through Kindle Scout, every reader who nominated gets a free ebook of "Welcome To The Apocalypse", an advanced copy prior to publication.
I'm backing this campaign with newsletters, Twitter ads, Facebook ads, and emailing bloggers and friends to support this campaign. And, of course, a giveaway. Everyone who nominates via the giveaway gets a chance to win $50 cash.
 
Campaign starts Sep 28 and ends Oct 28.
 
 
Thank you for supporting this campaign. Even if I don't win a publishing deal, I've had a blast. And you can still purchase my Young Adult novels.
 
Look out for "Welcome To The Apocalypse" Book 1 and Book 2.
 
 
 
 



a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment