Tuesday, 13 December 2016

Free ebook -10 tips to survive the apocalypse with your dog

 
Want a free short read?
 
It’s fun
It’s educational
It’s free
It’s a must read for dog lovers
Hi, I’m the author of sci-fi series “Welcome to the Apocalypse”. Book 1 is out now.
Players get trapped in a virtual game of apocalypses and have to stay alive.
I provide my characters with lots of tips to survive, but what about in the real world? I know I’d survive any apocalypse that much better with my dog at my side. That’s why I created this FREE ebook with fun and educational tips on surviving the apocalypse with your dog. Hey, it might never happen, but it doesn’t hurt to think about ways to look after you and your beloved pet.
 
SEND MY FREE EBOOK
 
This light-hearted book of tips is an easy read over coffee
Subscribers receive updates on new releases
Subscribers get access to excusive offers
 
Enter your email address in the below box and you'll be sent your free pdf ebook in your inbox.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment