Monday, 2 January 2017

January 2 is national science fiction day

January 2 is National Sci-fi Day. I've got you covered.

Hello and welcome to the apocalypse, oops, I mean welcome to my jam-packed first post of 2017.

January 2, 2107 is National Science Fiction Day in the United States. You can't be blamed for not knowing this since it isn't an official holiday, it's just a day that group of sci-fi fans declared as THEIR day. Fans celebrate National Science Fiction Day by reading books and watching movies. Dressing up as their favourite character is optional. Great idea, and I say that we should declare this day as INTERNATIONAL Science Fiction Day. And let's extend it to a week. What do you think?


Sci-fi book I'll be reading: Apocalyptic Fears 1: Collected Bestsellers and The Seventh Science Fiction Megapack (both on Kindle)
Sci-fi movie I'll be watching: Probably Star Wars. Also in honour of Carrie Fisher's passing.
Sci-fi TV series on Netflix I'll continue watching: Star Trek Enterprise with Scott Bacula. Almost finished season one. Or I just started watching The Expanse so I might keep binge-watching that.


What book will you be reading?

If you haven't got a book decided yet, maybe you'd like to consider adding Book 1 of my new apocalyptic sci-fi series to the list.


Amazon, Amazon AU, Amazon UK, Amazon CA
FREE for Kindle Unlimited readers.
5 stars Readers Favorite ""From the very first to the last page, the story is emotionally charged, the action intense, and the conflict driving the plot forward."
Over 10,000 pages read on Kindle Unlimited in 1 month.
Top 5 Hot New Release for first 2 weeks, Top 20 Hot New Release for next 3 weeks.

10 print copies to be won

Would you rather WIN a copy instead?
Due to high shipping costs, this Goodreads giveaway is open to US residents only.


Ends February 28, 2017
WIN one of ten print copies.

FREE ebook to subscribers to say thanks

To say thanks to everyone for staying subscribed to my newsletter, you can receive this exclusive FREE ebook.
"10 Tips to Survive the Apocalypse with you Dog" is a fun, short read full of tips to survive the apocalypse with your dog.



FREE TO ALL NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBERS. PLEASE CLICK HERE

Links I'm Lovin'

Before you go, WTTA has a book trailer!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment