Thursday, 26 January 2017

Bumper Bonza coffee chat to celebrate Australian authors


My coffee chat today is a bumper, bonza issue of Australian authors, self published or published by an Aussie small press publisher. January 26 is when we celebrate Australia Day, and we're all proud to be Aussie. Today I'm featuring all the Aussie indie authors who've stopped by my virtual café IN THE ONE POST!! It's been an absolute pleasure interviewing these authors and checking out their work so that I can bring you interesting interviews.  I want to say a huge thank you to all the authors who have participated. And a bigger thank you to everyone who checked in to read the coffee chats. Without people reading them, I wouldn't have a reason to keep my virtual café open.


Donna Maree Hanson

Tia Mitsis

Mirren Hogan
AB Shepherd
Chris Johnson
Druscilla Morgan
Justin Sheedy
Bob Goodwin
Gary Lonseborough
Lyn Spiteri
ON Stefan
Avril Sabine
Tabitha Ormiston-Smith

Sean O'Leary

Jeanette O'Hagan
Patricia Leslie
Karen J Carlisle
AnneMarie Brears
http://dlrichardsonwrites.blogspot.com.au/2016/12/coffee-chat-with-now-aussie-author.html
Felicity Banks
David Coe

Martin Rodereda

Sue Parritt
Laura E Goodin
Belinda Crawford
Amanda Howard
Noelle Clark



Author name

Author website

Link to coffee chat

A. B. Shepherd



Amanda Howard



AnneMarie Brear



Avril Sabine



Belinda Crawford



Bob Goodwin



Chris Johnson



David Coe



Donna Maree Hanson



Druscilla Morgan



Felicity Banks



Gary Lonesborough



Jeanette O'Hagan



Justin Sheedy



Karen J Carlisle



Laura E Goodin



Lyn Spiteri



Martin Rodereda



Mirren Hogan



Nicola Field



Noelle Clark



O. N. Stefan



Patricia Leslie



Sean O'Leary



Sue Parritt



Tabitha Ormiston-Smith



Tia Mitsis



Coffee chats still to be scheduled
Jennifer Burge   Author website
Kathryn Gossow  Author website
Irma Jaggi    Author website
Kirsty Ferguson   Author website
Aishah McGill    Author website 
Gwen Wilson   Author website

Stay tuned for these final coffee chats. Then I'll be taking a short break while I prepare my next campaign. What will it be??? You've have to sign up to my newsfeed to find out.
 
Chat later
D L Richardson
 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this Debbie - what a fantastic line-up of Aussie authors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right. I put this together and it looks so impressive.

    ReplyDelete