Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Goosebumps for adults

I know what I'm writing next!!!!

It seems that the first novel I ever wrote Poison in the Pond (fully completed, let's not count the half-written mess that was my first novel ever!) is a little sleeper coming awake, like Snow White.

It's a 30K word novella, about 100 pages, selling for 99c cents on Amazon, and ever since I slapped on a new cover and changed the blurb it's been selling rather well. It's a hit with the Kindle Unlimited downloads too, so it's confirmed what book - or should I say books - I'll be writing next.
 
Goosebumps for adults.

I'd always planned on writing companion novellas for Poison in the Pond. And now I know that if readers are buying and downloading "Poison in the Pond", then I must write more in the series. I've decided I'll call it the Shiver novellas.

If you're eagerly anticipating Book 2 and 3 in the "Welcome to the Apocalypse" Series, have no fear. Book 2 is released on June 8 and Book 3 will be out early 2018.

I hope I'm on my way to becoming your favourite author. Sign up to my newsletter if you'd like to be kept up to date with new releases and special promotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment